Thursday, March 29, 2012

God Will Take Care Of Me

God has really taken great care of me since I have been down with back troubles!

Where do I begin?  People have worked harder, stepped in and taken the responsibility in my stead, and been there for me from the beginning!

I cannot even begin to say all the things people have done!

Just a tiny few of these blessings were: A close friend brought me and my family some stew, the church family gave us a signed card with gift cards and such, a dear elderly lady compassionately gave us $100, my husband's part-time job even paid our rent. My adopted mother sent me a brand new Walmart wheelchair pillow.  A dear lady at our church loaned me a walker and a bedside toilet...and we've had many other unrelated gifts, like some pretty curtains.  People have really reached out. I got texted a lot on the trip to see how we were all doing.

How can I be sad?  While they were being flooded here back home, we saw the butterflies and sun, and the bluest skies we'd ever seen in our life!!!

The devil wants us to dwell on what we didn't feel blessed with, but I have no capacity to fathom that!  I have just been too blessed!!!

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness."

1 comment:

  1. Ex. 23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi