Friday, December 9, 2011

Icky Day

Started the day off feeling fine, and the gray skies and cold weather reached in through the windows and choked my spirits, I guess.

Have you ever just felt bad? You didn't have a stomach ache, or a headache per say... you just weren't right.

That was me. I took a nap.

I also love how I make a drink of water and my cat always thinks it is for her, and sticks her mouth in it before I know what's happened. Sorry, but I'm not drinking after a cat!

To make matters more interesting, the 5 or 6 month-old kitten is already in heat, and the toms on the porch know about it. I know! I didn't think it could happen, either.

One thing that has been depressing me lately is that I'm fat. I know I overdo it at parties, but I generally try to be good and exercise every day, but that weight just keeps coming on me.

Life is hard enough without always having to battle your own tongue.

Well, I guess it's one of those things you can't change and need serenity for, right? LOL.

This is me, and life how I see it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi