Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I got Shingles For Christmas

I got shingles when I was 15. I think you're not supposed to ever get it again. I'm not sure why I did.

I have been getting ESI's for my back for several months, so I wonder if that "base of the spine" epidural every two weeks is what got it stirred up.

At least I know what to expect. Not looking forward to the scarring.
The 2-inch circle of pomegranate shaped seeds scar from all those years ago is still there, and always will be. Now I'm going to have an entire GROVE of them on my back. Yay.

I am sorry if my recent posts sound grouchy. I'm pretty miserable (phyiscally). It's hard to stay in good sorts when you're like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi