Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Found Out I Was A Descendant To Henry VIII

It was said by some in my family that if England gave our family all the money it "owed" us, it would go bankrupt. I don't see it that way. We left England because of GOD and decided they could KEEP THE GOLD!!!

Take all the world, but give me Jesus!  Amen! Mama, sisters, all of you... let it go!  Life is not about money.  Realize that freedom is best! As far as I can tell, we came from the line of the Tudors, isn't that the ones who got their heads chopped off, or killed so he could remarry?

Either way, it was so long ago, that I highly doubt I have any of that blood in me anymore.

I grew up in the slums on food stamps, but God took care of us.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi