Monday, January 9, 2012

Women At Ease

11: Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.
 Isaiah


I struggled with understanding this verse a long time.  I realize it's a dated message for the women of a certain ancient time and place, but it means alot to me.

It reminds me of how I need to get out of my self and be thankful for what I have and where I am, and not live for myself and what benefits me.

It helps me realize that doing right is not always easy, but it makes God happy.

Jesus is doing other things right now, and He told us to be about His business.

So when we go out telling and witnessing, it's like Jesus doing it.



It's not always easy for - so many reasons- to do this, but it makes GOD HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi