Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flawless Skin Home Spun!

jcr_enterprisesPeople have told me all my life that my skin is gorgeous!  I may have alot to be desired in other areas, but yes, I have great skin!

But, as I get older, I have been getting crow's feet, bird feet, creases and crinkles- and zits haven't left me alone!  I just deal with them, like anyone else!

One home-made treatment that I just made and used, is here:

1 tsp. fiber (any kind you like and flavored or unflavored)
 (example: metamucil, fiber one, psyllium husk powder...)
1 tsp. boric acid
5 tsp. lotion of choice (preferrably unscented)



You can add other things, too, like oatmeal and sugar.

This makes a great leave-on scrub that you can leave on for up to 5 minutes, and then shower with you usual facial soap.

It's highly exfoliating.  Like with anything, avoid the eye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi