Monday, January 9, 2012

Transcending Past Experience

-
Every new day, we need to let go of the negative things that happened yesterday, and forget about all the what-if's of tomorrow.  This is not impossible to do.


-

Sometimes having faith is simply acting as if it is already set in stone.

- Matthew 14:23 tells us that even Jesus prayed, so if it's necessary for Him, it is surely necessary for us.

-  Enlightenment is lost without remembrance of it. Invest in writing tools.

PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME WHERE I COME UP WITH ALL THE THINGS I WRITE.

I WRITE "ALL THE TIME" JUST ABOUT, AND LATER ON I LOOK AT THE PAPERS AND TYPE IT UP.  IT'S NOT ALL DONE IN ONE DAY.

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi