Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are You A PRAISE ADDICT Quiz

Choose the answer that best describes your response to the statements below. Be honest—manipulating your answers to make yourself seem more saintly is part of being a praise addict.


I feel giddy and "high" when I get lots of positive attention.






I can't stand to be just a face in the crowd: I need to stand out.






After the thrill of being praised, I soon feel anxiety, and set out to get even bigger doses of approval.






I'd be insulted or depressed if someone described me as "ordinary."






I often praise people to their faces, then mock them behind their backs.






I feel anxious when someone else is getting a lot more positive attention than I'm getting.






I often cope with feeling lonely by daydreaming about being famous.






Menial tasks are beneath me; I deserve to have such things done for me.






I can't stand being criticized.






I only feel good around people who know about my impressive deeds.






Hanging out with powerful, "connected" or famous people makes me feel better.






I feel intolerable shame if I perform poorly or do something badly.






No amount of praise feels like too much for me.






It devastates me to know that others have heard negative things about me.






I love to be praised even if it's for something I didn't actually do.





p.s. this isn't a working quiz.  There is no submit button because it's only meant to get you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my page! Pleasleave a comment!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Cheryl Riddle

hi